Diagnostics for adults from 35€ in Almaty
Eye diseases are dangerous because, with many similar symptoms, pathologies can have pronounced differences and require different approaches to treatment. So, if for some diseases wearing glasses or contact lenses is the most effective option, then in other cases they can cause serious damage (and with the same decrease in visual acuity). Therefore, direct treatment is preceded by a comprehensive examination. Only in this way can the doctor determine the cause of the problem and choose the most effective way to solve it.
However, the quality of the diagnostic examination depends on the technical equipment of the clinic you have chosen. Because not all ophthalmological clinics can afford the purchase of expensive equipment and the training of relevant specialists. However, the effectiveness of further treatment depends on the accuracy of the disease definition.
About the procedure
- refraction (retinal analysis);
- Visometry (determination of visual acuity);
- tonometry (measurement of intraocular pressure);
- Perimetry (study of the visual field).
Optional can be assigned:
- Biomicroscopy is a method for examining the anterior segment of the eye using a slit lamp in a diagnostic microscope.
- Ophthalmoscopy – examination of the fundus (retina) to detect pathologies
This is only part of the research that is used in our clinic for diagnosis in order to develop an effective course of treatment and prescribe various procedures.
- Regular eye exams. Adults are advised to have their vision checked at least every two years, especially if they are at risk of developing eye conditions such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy or amblyopia.
- Vision tests: These are done to measure visual acuity and look for any changes that may indicate vision problems.
- Eye pressure. Measurement of eye pressure is an important part of diagnosing glaucoma. It is recommended to do this at least once every two years.
- Retinal screening: Recommended for all adults, especially those at risk of developing diabetic retinopathy or other retinal disorders.
- Screening test for early signs of glaucoma. Includes fundus examination and visual field examination.
- Ophthalmologist’s consultation. In case of symptoms related to vision, it is recommended to consult an ophthalmologist for advice and diagnosis.
Please note that these recommendations may vary based on age, presence of risk factors, and medical history. Therefore, it is recommended to discuss individual needs and risks with an ophthalmologist in order to develop the best strategy for diagnosing and monitoring eye health.
Cost of the procedure
Preparation for surgery, surgery, anesthesia, disposable consumables;
Free examinations within 3 months after the operation;
Repeated operations, incl. reposition, revision of the corneal flap are performed free of charge after operations in the network of ASTANA VISION clinics, in other cases they are considered primary.